February 15, 2009

Yep, 25 Things


Random things, Enjoy:

1. I come from a huge family, ten kids, mom, dad, and at this point 13 nieces and nephews with one on the way. I love them more than anything.
2. I LOVE blankets, especially a beat up small one.
3. This last summer I went to Ecuador and fell in love with the kids I served in orphanages there.
4. I tend to be a little odd in my humor, most people don't get it at first.
5. I wanted to collect something so I decided on Children's Books and I love them!! I think about them too often. My favorite as of late are the Olivia series, she is hilarious.
6. My family thinks it is funny that instead of saying I have to "pee" I use the word "urinate"
7. I was a brat in elementary and junior high... Poor Fernando. I like to hope I've changed.
8. I love being alone regularly, but not constantly.
9. I think I'm funny and often am the only one laughing at my jokes haha
10. I am a tease.
11. I'm left handed.
12. I am a Public Health major with an emphasis in Health Promotion.
13. I'm lactose intolerant.
14. I pretty much enjoy all adventures.
15. I have always driven really "nice" cars... my current one is SPEW, she has a marroon with white lips, Muah!
16. I like to attempt to use large words to sound intelligent but unfortunately it doesn't usually work so well.
17. I love driving without the radio on when I'm alone.
18. I think and analyze things WAY too much.
19. I get overwhelmed when too much is going on at once.
20. I nuzzle my head every time I fall sleep.
21. I love my bed more than anyone probably should love a bed.
22. I squeal when I'm going to sleep. Literally because I get so excited. Even just thinking about it makes me happy!
23. I've had my fair share of car accidents. Yikes.
24. I have a stuffed animal named Uterus.
25. I used to play the Cello when I was younger.

5 comments:

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

LOU!!! I think we've all had our bratty moments...but I like to think I've changed as well. I miss the fact that we saw each other more back then though. How are you? Luv ya, and miss ya!
~Tracy

Kevin Gent said...

Louise, I love this picture of you. :)

Emma said...

I was looking at pictures of us in my photo book the other day. Lucy reminds me so much of you. Hope she turns out to be a beautiful and thoughtful person like you. What does your stuffed animal Uterus look like?

Jennifer said...

Hi, I liked reading your 25 things. I do like the Missy Higgins, you were right. It sounds like you like sleeping a lot? The best feeling is when the alarm goes off on the weekend and you realize you can turn it off and go back to sleep.

Unknown said...

That picture is amazing. I am sitting in my cubicle laughing at how funny I think you are and people are looking at me funny. And you have a stuffed animal named Uterus. I think I need one named Herpes. That is all.